Raymond pursued his passion for aviation after establishing a successful construction and property development company. He joined ExecuJet, South Africa, as Deputy Managing Director during 1998 and is currently the CEO of the Pilatus PC12 Centre in Southern Africa.
- Associate member of The South African Institute of Mechanical Engineers;
- Diploma member of the South African section of the British plastics and Rubber Institute;
- Commercial Pilots Association;
- National Association of Underwater Instructors.
- Commercial License with Instrument ratings on both Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing aircraft;
- Ratings: Instrument Multi Turbine Jet Test Flight Authorization;
- More than 5000 hours Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing combined;
- Involved in game census in the Kruger Park and other parks for the last 15 years.