Our COBB's have been kindly donated by our Director Avroy Shlain! 100% of the proceeds go towards The Bateleurs. Thank you Avroy!
Are you interested in having precise control over your COBB's cooking temperature? The all-new COBB Premier Air makes this a reality! Simply adjust the air regulation by closing the holes, allowing you to lower the temperature effortlessly, especially when using a CobbleStone.
COBB Premier Air
If on receiving your order you have found it to be damaged or faulty we will replace the item, depending on the circumstance, within 10 working days. We do not offer refunds.
Please notify us via email to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the product and we will gladly collect it at our expense (Please do not send your purchase back to us) and process your return, provided it is in the condition in which you received it and has been repacked in its original packaging. When notifying us via email please include digital photographs as attachments of the issue in question for assessment by us.
Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In addition to air regulation, the COBB Premier Air has some attractive new features for even more fun to use:
- The modified lid and base design provide a higher cooking temperature.
- The fire chamber is removable for easier cleaning.
- The briquette/Cobblestone basket is sturdier and therefore lasts longer.
- Patented design
- Weighs 3.6 kg
- Stainless steel
- Grill grid with certified Teflon PTFE, non-stick coating, free of PFOA
- Silicone grommets
- Non-slip rubber feet
- 2-year international warranty
- Includes FREE Roast Rack to the value of R280
- Comes standard with the non-stick Aluminium Grill Grid
- All parts dishwasher safe. Base can be easily wiped and cleaned
WEIGHT 4.55 kg DIMENSIONS 330 × 300 × 335 mm VOLUMETRIC